RE: Reading list for September Face to Face meeting

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 10:28:35 -0700
To: "'Mark Baker'" <distobj@acm.org>
Cc: "'Champion, Mike'" <Mike.Champion@softwareag-usa.com>, <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

No way dude.

A summary of REST is in the normative sections of the TAG doc, and there's a
ref to Roy's thesis.  Therefore REST is in the TAG doc.  I even had to go to
the mat (as you can see in the TAG minutes) to get the REST material in.

There's irony that I get beat up by you on architecture and REST, and yet I
was the biggest TAG advocate for getting REST summary into the TAG document.

Anyways, let's end this discussion.

Dave