Re: Reading list for September Face to Face meeting

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 00:31:52 -0400
To: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Cc: "'Champion, Mike'" <Mike.Champion@softwareag-usa.com>, www-ws-arch@w3.org

I figured that Mike didn't list Roy's dissertation because it's already
listed as suggested background reading for the group, on our home page;

http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/arch/#resources

Also, I think that any writing that accurately reflects what REST is
about makes for good background reading.  All of Paul's articles
certainly do.

FWIW, I try to keep the RESTwiki up to date with pointers to articles
about REST;

http://internet.conveyor.com/RESTwiki/moin.cgi/RestResources