RE: membership question

From: Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler) <RogerCutler@ChevronTexaco.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 13:48:28 -0700
To: "'bytecode@Phreaker.net'" <bytecode@Phreaker.net>
cc: "'www-ws-arch@w3.org'" <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

You can find information about the present membership of the group at
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/arch/.  I am not the "best source" for information
about how to join the group, but I believe that you need to be an employee
of an organization that belongs to the W3C.  If you are, then the Advisory
Committee representative from your organization can identify you as a
participant of this working group.  There may be some other little-used
mechanisms for joining, but I think that's the primary one.