RE: Choreography: Narrowing Down the Requirements

From: Champion, Mike <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 14:27:32 -0500
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

Fair enough ... We don't want to take sides in the declarative
vs procedural controversy!  On the other hand, I think we
have a scoping issue here: are we forming a WG to define an
"IDL" for choreography that merely constrains the execution
of a business process, or an actual language that one can
use to implement it?  That seems to be a fundamental
requirement issue not a detail that should be left to the
WG itself.