RE: New editors' copy of the Web Services Architecture Glossary a vailable

From: Ugo Corda <UCorda@SeeBeyond.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 10:38:29 -0800
To: "'Mark Baker'" <distobj@acm.org>, Heather Kreger <kreger@us.ibm.com>
Cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org

>In that latter case, you don't have any say what the next "ultimate
>receiver" is, otherwise you would have sent it there yourself

The case where I can see that distinction is the one of JMS point-to-point
messaging style vs. publish-and-subscribe style. So in that case the MOM
provider would be a gateway in the publish-and-subscribe model (because I
don't know where my message will end up), but not in the point-to-point
model (where I specify what is the final recipient of my message). Does that
make sense?

Ugo