Harvesting choreography diagram

From: Ugo Corda <UCorda@SeeBeyond.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 11:35:49 -0700
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Since we talked about choreography diagrams we can use in our Architecture
document, I took a look at the diagrams contained in the WSCI document, and
I found one that looks pretty good to me (and also deals with the specific
travel scenario). I am talking about Figure 5-3 (attached below). It shows
business processes both at the interface level (relationship among different
operations within a single Web service - choreography in WSCI terms) and at
the collaboration level (interaction among multiple Web services - Global
Map in WSCI terms).

Isn't this diagram generic enough to apply to any non-executable
choreography scenario? If we added a Discovery Agency box on top, and drew
connections between that and the three Web services big boxes, we could also
make this diagram look like a derivation from our basic Architecture
diagram.

Ugo

 <<Travel.jpg>>

Travel.jpg