Re: Definition of a Web service out of sync (was Re: New editors' copy of the Web Services Architecture Glossary available)

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 10:11:32 -0400
To: Heather Kreger <kreger@us.ibm.com>
Cc: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>, www-ws-arch@w3.org

I like some aspects of the second one, but the show stopper for me is
that it says "are described using XML", rather than "are capable of being
defined [...] in XML".  The latter includes the existing Web, while the
former does not.

--
Mark Baker, CTO, Idokorro Mobile.  Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA.
http://www.markbaker.ca             http://www.idokorro.com