eCommerce Choreography Use Case

From: Burdett, David <david.burdett@commerceone.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 18:27:58 -0700
To: "WS Architecture (E-mail)" <www-ws-arch@w3.org>
Folks

I promised to draft a set of requirements for choreography definitions. The
first step is to prepare a use case and, as the requirements are taking me
longer than I would have hoped, I thought you might like to see just the use
case first.

The use case describes an international eCommerce transaction involving a
Korean electronics supplier, a US manufacturer and an air-freight company.
It basically covers the ordering and delivery of goods using a SOAP based
exchange of XML documents.

Details are in the attached PDF file.

Comments are welcome.

Regards

David
 <<eCommerce Use Case.pdf>>

Director, Product Management, Web Services
Commerce One
4440 Rosewood Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588, USA
Tel/VMail: +1 (925) 520 4422; Cell: +1 (925) 216 7704
mailto:david.burdett@commerceone.com; Web: http://www.commerceone.com