RE: Definition of Choreography

From: Mathews, Walden <walden.mathews@tfn.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 08:02:03 -0400
To: "'Sandeep Kumar '" <sandkuma@cisco.com>, "Mathews, Walden" <walden.mathews@tfn.com>, "''Champion, Mike ' '" <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>, "'www-ws-arch@w3.org '" <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

That would be a bad idea, for the reason that a bunch of people
have been squawking about on this list.  It would unnecessarily
constrain implementation designs, and make the model large and
complex.  That's if I understand you correctly.

If you're talking about events which sometimes trigger state change
and sometimes do not, that's what guard conditions express.

Walden