Re: Gateways

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 23:07:58 -0400
To: Dave Hollander <dmh@contivo.com>
Cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org

On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 07:53:37AM -0700, Dave Hollander wrote:

> Is it reasonable to change this text a little to include what
> may be an intended outcome--message modification?

Sure, that's an improvement, I'd say.

Also, I've received some private feedback from the XMLP WG (or perhaps
it was just Noah personally, not sure).  I expect that when they publish
their next telcon meeting minutes, that those comments will be made
public.

Mark Baker, CTO, Idokorro Mobile.  Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA.
http://www.markbaker.ca             http://www.idokorro.com