Re: [MTF] New draft of WSMA with updated Pictures

Heather,

Please post this in HTML, rather than MS Word.
See email attachment guidelines at:
http://www.w3.org/2002/03/email_attachment_formats.html

If you are using MS Word 10 you can just "Save As: Web Page (filtered)" and
it will generate almost-valid HTML.    Beware: The "(filtered)" option is
apparently new in MS Word 10.  Earlier versions of MS Word produce a
horrible mess when you do "Save as: Web Page".  I have a Perl script that I
use to clean up the mess, and it seems to work pretty well:
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/cleanwordhtml/

In any case, let me know if you need any help getting it converted.

Thanks

--
David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard