RE: remembering business data and taxonomy in description

From: David Booth <dbooth@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 19:18:08 -0400
To: "David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com>, <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

At 03:35 PM 10/15/2002 -0700, David Orchard wrote:
>. . . It also seemed more like Heather was describing a
>US measured wrench and you pointed out it was a spanner and said btw, we
>should use spanners as they have the correct standard for measurement
>(metric).

Actually, I pointed out it was a spanner and said if we do use spanners, we
should use one of the two brands that is manufactured by W3C.   No more, no
less.

But again, I think it's much more important for us to focus on other topics
right now, such as Choreography, and getting our Architecture draft out,
than to discuss taxonomies/ontologies/spanners/wrenches or what we wish to
call them.

--
David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard