RE: Top cloud in triangle/rectangle diagram

+1 Igor.

In fact, the origional text submitted for the publish and find interactions
include very broad interpretations of these interactions, inclusive of
sneakernet, phone calls, and email attachments.

David's scenario is valid and works fine. I don't see it 'breaking' the
roles in the triangle.  I have always supported that the 'top cloud' (I
missed our meeting and haven't caught up with my mail to find out if we
have a new official name yet) role is not specifically required in every
scenario and that roles may be collapsed.

However, the  'top cloud' role is still essential to the SOA model.

Heather Kreger
Web Services Lead Architect
STSM, SWG Emerging Technology
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

"Sedukhin, Igor" <Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com>@w3.org on 10/07/2002 11:49:09 AM

Sent by:    www-ws-arch-request@w3.org