RE: Spec draft

From: Ugo Corda <UCorda@SeeBeyond.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 09:30:50 -0700
To: "'Damodaran, Suresh'" <Suresh_Damodaran@stercomm.com>
Cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org
>Yes, I do imply RPC style is synchronous (despite the fact that you may
register "remote" call backs and this style may be construed
>as asynchronous by some). More explanation below.
>What do SOAP 1.2 and WSDL 1.2 say to this, in your view?

As far as I can see, SOAP and WSDL focus only on the type of operation
signature associated with the RPC style (see for example WSDL 1.2, section
2.5), and don't say anything to the effect that the RPC style should be
synchronous. If you see any implication to that in any of those specs,
please point it out to me.

Ugo