RE: wire stack words and diagram

From: Ugo Corda <UCorda@SeeBeyond.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 09:18:29 -0700
To: "'Jean-Jacques Moreau'" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org

>This has to be contrasted with other features (e.g. signature)
>that may leave outside the binding, e.g. expressed as SOAP header
>block(s).

What if I had a Request-Response MEP and a MOM-based binding. In that case,
I would probably need to put the return address information in some header,
so that the receiving service can know where to send the (asynchronous)
answer back to. Would you consider that header to be part of the binding?

Ugo