RE: WSD Requirements: add a requirement about safe and idempotent characteristics

That's fair enough, though my main point is that it's the implementation
that decides if there is to be side effects or not (even if the caller
is not accountable) and hence I don't see the need for the annotation on
the wsdl.

Martin.