RE: UDDI's UUIDs issue

A tModel's key should be unique across all UDDI registries. The main reason
that UDDI used UUIDs as tModel keys was to ensure that each tModel does have
a unique key. So I do think that at some point (perhaps as early as V4) we
will devise a federated model, and you should to be able to perform a GET on
a uddi: scheme, without specifying the registry node, and manage to retrieve
the tModel.

Anne