RE: UDDI's UUIDs issue

Michael,

I agree completely on using existing schemes, hence why I raised this issue.
Interestingly, my work on the TAG has led me down the path of watching
closely for URI schemes and usages.

I took a quick look through their works, and it seems there are basically 3
interesting schemes.  1) is for the domain name, which maybe should be an
http scheme.  2) is for a uuid, which probably should be a uuid scheme. 3) a
structured scheme with a uuid and a key, which I'm not sure about.

I don't think all the facts are on the table yet, certainly I haven't had
the time to track all this down.

Cheers,
Dave