RE: initial (ROUGH!) draft of extension fwk doc

All,

Just a point of clarification. This document is almost entirely exerpted
from
the current SOAP1.2 WD. The editors (me for starters) are beginning the
process of determining just how much work would be involved to transform
the SOAP Feature/Binding Framework into something that was generalized
for Web services yet at the same time useful for SOAP. This is JUST the
first
cut. During today's call, it was suggested that I post a link to this
EARLY editor's
draft so that others could see it. It is not at the stage of development
that
merits any detailed feedback or comments.

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
phone: +1 508 234 3624

www-ws-arch-request@w3.org wrote on 11/21/2002 05:28:07 PM:

> Thanks, Christopher.
>
> I haven't had time to read through in detail, but was struck by how much
SOAP was included in the
> definitions.  It seems to me that at the Web Services Architecture
level, features, MEPs, and
> bindings should be defined in a more general way so that SOAP, WSDL, and
choreography could all leverage.