RE: initial (ROUGH!) draft of extension fwk doc

From: Don Mullen <donmullen@tibco.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 17:28:07 -0500
To: "'Christopher B Ferris'" <chrisfer@us.ibm.com>, www-ws-arch@w3.org
Thanks, Christopher.

I haven't had time to read through in detail, but was struck by how much
SOAP was included in the definitions.  It seems to me that at the Web
Services Architecture level, features, MEPs, and bindings should be defined
in a more general way so that SOAP, WSDL, and choreography could all
leverage.

Don Mullen
TIBCO Software