RE: Reducing complexity

You cut out the relevent piece of information from my post, and decided to
focus on theory about methods rather than practice about how one actually
uses soap and http.  The point was about complexity, and you haven't
disproven that supporting multiple methods makes web services harder.

Cheers,
Dave