Introduction

From: Geoff Arnold <Geoff.Arnold@Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 21:40:50 -0500
To: mike.champion@softwareag-usa.com
Cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org, eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM

Hello, my name is Geoff Arnold and (once my AC rep confirms in reply
to this message) I will be the alternate representative for
Sun Microsystems in this working group. Doug Bunting will continue
to be the primary representative.

I'm a DE (distinguished engineer) in Sun Microsystems Laboratories.
I've been at Sun for 17 years, working mainly in network protocol
design and standardisation, systems and network management, and
distributed A.I.. Among other things, I'm interested in the evolution
of Web Services towards asynchronous peer-to-peer systems based on
semantically rich content, delegation, and verifiable performance.

I agree to participate per the charter
         http://www.w3.org/2002/01/ws-arch-charter
         last revised 2002/07/22

I do not have personal knowledge of any IPR
claims held by Sun Microsystems regarding
the subject.

Geoff Arnold

Sun Microsystems
1 Network Drive