From: Mark Baker [mailto:distobj@acm.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 9:21 PM
To: Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler)
Cc: 'David Orchard'; www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: Re: Stop the ... -> Usage Cases

On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 04:19:40PM -0600, Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler) wrote:
> I think to some extent we are talking at cross purposes here.  If the
> generic example you mention is the one I think it is, it certainly
> illustrates the primary message patterns but is utterly silent about the
> business value of standardization.

+1

I'm really eager to know what kind of scenario requires a
standardized choreography language.  My position remains that there is
no scenario that requires it, if a Web service was able to return
references to other Web services.  But I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

Mark Baker, CTO, Idokorro Mobile.  Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA.
http://www.markbaker.ca             http://www.idokorro.com