FW: [USTF] #IDs/URIs template for use cases and classification

FYI, down below

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com)

From: Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler) [mailto:RogerCutler@chevrontexaco.com]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 1:53 PM
To: Sedukhin, Igor
Subject: RE: [USTF] high level classification

OK by me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sedukhin, Igor [mailto:Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 11:04 AM
To: Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler)

I guess they can be preserved. Current URIs are sub cases/leaf nodes. The classification would merely impose higher-level systematization on top of that.

For example

#Architecture-technicalDetails #Architecture-messagingProptocols #SOAP #SOAP-MEP #SOAP-MEP-fireAndForget

So IDs are formed #<disposition>-<topic>-{<specifics>}*
Where <disposition> would be "Architecture" for the WSAWG classification, "SOAP" for XMLPWG, "WSDL" for WSDWG, etc.

If you like this, let's post it to the group as a guideline.

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com)