From: Sedukhin, Igor [mailto:Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 10:02 AM
To: Dave Hollander; www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: RE: D-AR003.2

Ok. So, then I'm +1 to keep what/how separation as the content of the
requirement. Basically that is the only thing that I sensed important when
reading it.

What about this wording: "The WS Architecture must clearly spearate and
identify declarative (what) and procedural (how) concepts."

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com)