RE: D-AR003.2

I guess <what,how> in the req. is mapping to <declarative,procedural>.

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com)

From: Damodaran, Suresh [mailto:Suresh_Damodaran@stercomm.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 7:58 PM
To: Sedukhin, Igor; Dave Hollander
Cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: RE: D-AR003.2

In 3.2, I also don't see how <abstract,concrete> maps 1-1 to <design,run-time>. It is unclear to me how <abstract, concrete> maps 1-1 to <declarative,
procedural>

I can understand <description, realization> mapping 1-1 to both <design,run-time> and <declarative, procedural>. I prefer dropping the words "abstract" and "concrete" from 3.2, as well as the reference to "design/run-time"

Actually, the reqs in 3.3 to 3.6 match in substance reqs made for "predictable and stable evolution of architecture" which we will reconsider in "reliability" TF. If these are still under "D" category, reliability TF can take these.

Cheers,

-Suresh
Sterling Commerce, Inc.