RE: SOAP and transfer/transport protocols

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 14:51:03 -0700
To: <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

I'm glad you have finally acknowledged this crucial fact.  The mantle of
vendor seems to fit a little better on the shoulders than "good guy web
crusader trying to prevent the web from being abused", imo.

It would be convenient for me if my company's products architecture were
adopted completely - did I mention that we've implemented our vision of
services such as message, service and architecture reliability? - but we are
all going to have to compromise and live with deltas (and even different
priorities) from what our products do.  Otherwise this group will make no