RE: Web services and CORBA

>What would be wrong with building reliability, transactions,
>conversations, etc.. in the context of hypertext?

Mark can we have some more specific examples here?  I can't answer this on a
theoretical basis.  I can see how you can include in XML sufficient
information to map a transaction context, for example, onto an underlying
transaction manager.  I do not know of a comparable precedent in hypertext.

Thanks,

Eric