From: David Orchard [mailto:dorchard@bea.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2002 9:07 AM
To: 'Sanjiva Weerawarana'; www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: RE: D-AC009.2 discussion points and proposal(s)

I agree with Sanjiva's perspective of RDF and Web Services.  I, on the other
hand, am a little less interested in more education.  We had a semantic
web/rdf presentation at the last f2f, and I don't think that we need
another.  We have a great deal of work to do in our activity and working
groups.  If we are going to have special presentation topics, I think that
there are other topics that are more relevent.  One example would be
presenation of the WS-Security specification and roadmap.  Or ebXML
Messaging Service approach to reliable messaging.  etc.

If there is any further eduction on rdf to be done, I'd like it to be
outside of times for our scheduled f2f meetings.

Cheers,
Dave