From: Mark Baker [mailto:distobj@acm.org]
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 7:25 PM
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: A priori requirement

All,

I'd like to officially request that we include the requirement that
I talked about in this thread;

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2002Apr/thread.html#118

There wasn't too much discussion about it, but none of the discussion
appeared negative.

I've had a look through the existing CSFs, and I figure that D-AC003 is
probably the best fit (though D-AC004 might work too).  So here's my
proposed requirement;

"defines or identifies a base interface that all Web services can
implement, that permits communication without a priori knowledge of the
service."

IMO, it addresses the "a priori" issue;

http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/arch/2/issues/wsa-issues.html#x1