RE: D-AG006 Security : Proposal for a task force for writing the Security WG Charter

RE: D-AG006 Security : Proposal for a task force for writing the Security WG
CharterYes, I agree we should develop a charter for a security WG, based on
the outline of topics in one of David's emails:

- specify a trust model for end to end security
> - authentication - some issue about which types of authn
> - message integrity - some issues about whether just soap or
> attachments
> - confidentiality.

The major categories of security work, AFIK are integrity/confidentiality,
represented by various forms of encryption and signature verification, and
authentication/authorization, which controls the identity of those accessing
resources.

I'm not sure we need more than a few simple statements to define the work.
The rest is probably W3C boilerplate.

Eric