RE: D-AR006.12 [Was RE: D-AR006.11 discussion points]

Hi all,

I've just read my own message sent last and realized
that the following text:

> (There're corner cases one can use
> to make arguments over this characterization.  I'll
> leave them as homework for those who may want to argue.)

could be misconstrued as a discouragement for our
continuing "lively" debate over the issues.
I didn't and don't mean to imply any of us have
been argumentative.  Please chime in any time.

Regards,

Joe Hui
Exodus, a Cable & Wireless service