RE: D-AR006.7 discussion points

Ayse,

What you described was entirely different from the intent
and rendition of D-AR006.7.  You should write up the
"new goal" (do you mean req?) to capture the interop
aspect that you meant to capture.  But I believe
interop is already covered in another goal (D-AG001?)

Joe Hui
Exodus, a Cable & Wireless service