D-AC001.3 discussion points

From: Christopher Ferris <chris.ferris@sun.com>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 09:05:23 -0400
To: wsawg public <www-ws-arch@w3.org>
ATT: out of scope

Comment from the Chair: The uneasiness seems to be the fact that as
phrased, it implies a separate deliverable. Quite possibly, this
and its subordinate CSF are, in fact, already captured elsewhere
in our requirements document e.g. D-AC003 and D-AC005?

Question: can we remove this and its subordinate CSF with
the understanding that these points are covered elsewhere?