RE: D-AG006 Security : Proposal for a task force for writing the Security WG Charter

sigh.

He is in favour of starting some things before they are fully baked, as long
as there was a shared expectation that things could be revised and that this
approach would be a good thing to follow this direction.  And that's a
quote.

He said no such thing about not being in favour of making it easier to
change charters after WG formation, and actually said the opposite.

I specifically asked that question, and got the answer that I expected and
looked for.   And in fact, I was very pleased that the Director that
explicitly endorsed this process during an AC meeting, which should help us
considerably when we go to the AC and the Director with charter proposals.

Cheers,
Dave