RE: What to make of D-AC020.1?

Roger,

I did mean to suggest the requirement an absolute one.
Wouldn't that be what the Privacy advocates want?
You did raise some good points that the statement
should be negotiated downward to be more implementer
friendly, for I could have overextended.

Would you care to suggest a replacement?
I offered mine to Hugo's original mainly because I needed
something in the form of a statement instead of a quesiton
in order to vote on it.  It's time for me to re-iterate my
previous disclaimer that I have no expertise in Privacy.
Maybe your wording, being the third, would be a charm. ;-)
Note that I never quite like Hugo's and subsequently mine
for their being "un-CSF'ly."
Hopefully you'll get it right and perfect.
Let's see your shot. :-)

Cheers,

Joe Hui
Exodus, a Cable & Wireless service