Re: should web services be strictly stateless accessible thru bro wser and RDFying HTML etc...

Sateesh,

On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 03:52:13PM -0600, Narahari, Sateesh wrote:
> So, a web service named setQuoteList, followed by retrieveQuoteUpdate is not
> possible as per new architecture, if the web service remembers the list of
> ticker symbol between these two calls.

Services can be stateful, but the interactions with them should not.
You're talking about the former, and I (and I believe the reqts doc)
are talking about the latter.  They are *very* different things.