D-AR006.8 discussion points

From: Christopher Ferris <chris.ferris@sun.com>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 09:58:00 -0400
To: wsawg public <www-ws-arch@w3.org>
MSFT: To begin with, this should be called out as at a different level of
abstraction than the first 4 architecturral requirements. In addition,
this is just a web service, of which there will be many alternatives.

SYBS: I think this is dwelling too deep into security infrastructure which
fits better with "Security" working group to be identified rather
than WS Architecture group

W3C: See: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2002May/0016.html

PF: This is not an architectural issue.

CrossWeave: This implies an implementation of authentication, integrity, and/or
confidentiality.  We shouldn't be prescribing implementations.