RE: D-AR006.9 - "baseline for trust models"

From: Ahmed, Zahid <zahid.ahmed@commerceone.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 14:35:19 -0700
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
The scope of "trust models" problem should include:

1) Management of trusted CA roots that may be embedded or
accessible in web services applications and client
2) Exchange of authorization data, e.g., signed or
trusted assertions.

W.r.t. #1, there is the X-TASS/XKMS specification:

W.r.t. #2, there is the OASIS SAML v. 1.0 specification
and possibly posisbly the WS-Security spec:

Zahid Ahmed