RE: Device Independence, device, mobility, and wireless issues

We still don't have closure on CSFs for device related issues. D-AC004
covers platform and device independence as well as assumptions about
communications. It seems to me then that we haven't precluded the use of a
mobile device as a server. Including a sub CSF for this case seems
appropriate. It isn't clear that we have agreed that device related issues
can all happily live in D-AC004.

However, if we can agree on covering device related issues in D-AC004, then
I would like to propose the following:

D-AC004 - as it currently is.

D-AC004.4 - Assumes no specific device, platform, or level of connectivity
for clients or servers.

(was D-AC004.4 from Sharad) D-AC004.4.1: Assumes no specific communication
mode so that wireless, intermittently connected, mobile and strongly
connected devices are supported.

D-AC004.5 - Makes no assumptions about the utility or visibility of services
based on user locality.

Comments?
Zulah