Re: AG0013: Coordination / liaison inside / outside W3C; result of D-AG0013 and D-AG0014

From: Doug Bunting <db134722@iPlanet.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 12:38:12 -0800
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

With D-AG0014, we never got to CSF's due to our focus on removing it as a
separate goal...

We may want to include CSF's similar to ones we described on an early
teleconference call while discussing the issues list.  How about items such
* Respond to issues submitted within 1 week.  [Point to related issues,
answer the question, tell them where it is in the queue, et cetera.  This
doesn't mean the problem will be solved within this time.]
* Address problems others find and submit to us through forwarding to the
appropriate group, changes to our reference architecture or other means.
[timeframe?  maybe, "in the next version of the architecture document or by
the time of its publication"]
* Receive comments and questions from 50% of our targeted / relevant groups
each quarter.  [Not sure how to describe this one but we need some measure
for other groups within and beyond the W3C paying attention to our

And, of course, something which might be a sub-CSF to your second point:
* Work closely with the web services coordination group to charter these new
W3C working groups.