Re: Updated status of D-AG0014, coordination / liaison outside W3C

Editors,

As discussed / decided on yesterday's call, the current D-AG0014 should be
removed from the requirements document (D-EAD0014?).

Hugo will be championing (probably not a word but that's an editorial issue)
the combined D-AG0013, starting from the words he proposed below.

thanx to all,
    doug