RE: March 26 2002 version of requirements draft

Hi Joe,

	Here is why I worded this goal in this way: AG0020 actually should
be AG0012. It belongs in the initial set of requirements that pertain to the
architecture itself, rather than in the second group of goals that are goals
for the group, rather than the architecture. However, I did not want to
renumber all of the goals in order to put a new one in. I will do this once
the goals (and their number) is stable, prior to the face to face meeting.
Currently, goals 12-19 pertain to goals for the group and are to be prefixed
with " In addition, the Working Group will also act to...". This doesn't fit
your #20, so I kept the prefix attached for this version, rather than
renumbering. I also inserted the word "multiple". You are correct about the
"AG" numbering however, I will correct this.

	Basically, we have two sets of goals, one set for the architecture
and one set for the group. I should number these differently, because the
numbering is currently inflexible. However, I did not want to renumber
things just yet, because people are still using the numbers to identify the
goals they are championing, and renumbering would lead to even more
confusion. Hopefully this makes sense.

Regards,

D-