delay in publishing latest editor's draf tof WSAWG requirements

From: Austin, Daniel <Austin.D@ic.grainger.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:23:04 -0600
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
cc: "'Christopher Ferris'" <chris.ferris@Sun.com>
Greetings,

	Unfortunately I've been delayed in publishing the latest version of
the editor's draft of the requirements. A series of unexpected (and
unexpectedly long) meetings has intervened, much to my consternation. I will
publish tomorrow by the end of the day. My apologies for the dealy.

Regards,

D-

Dr. Daniel Austin, Sr. Technical Architect
austin.d@ic.grainger.com (847) 793 5044
Visit: http://www.grainger.com

"Sapere Aude!"