RE: D-AG0008: "is coherent and consistent in its definition"

From: Mahan Michael (NRC/Boston) <michael.mahan@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:50:10 -0500
To: "ext Austin, Daniel" <Austin.D@ic.grainger.com>, "Timothy N. Jones" <tim@crossweave.com>, <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

+1

This is the point I was attempting to make in the telecon and
which I alluded to in [1].

"2. I think that this goal (11) is sufficiently exclusive relative
to AG0008 ("is coherent and consistent in its definition"),
at least the way I read AG0008. I believe (and can certainly
be wrong here) that AG0008 talks to the way WS-A describes
and models the reference architecture from a notation or
syntactic perspective rather than whether the resultant
definition is consistent with the existing web, which is the
topic of this goal, AG0011. Please correct me if I am wrong,
because then AG0008 and AG0011 should be combined, or one
should be killed off or redefined."

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2002Mar/0181.html