RE: D-AG0010: Use XML

Anne,

Why do you add the "where appropriate" in the Uses XML goal but not other
goals?  Doesn't "where appropriate" apply to all of our goals?  Can you live
with the "where appropriate" not being in the goal?  IMHO, part of our job
is to figure out the "where appropriate" applies to each of the goals.

Cheers,
Dave