RE: Definitions

I agree, but the only definition that I see in the Architecture WG's
current Requirements draft [1] at present is a definition of "Web
Service".  Are there more?  Also, bear in mind that the Architecture
group's charter is much broader than the Description group's charter. The
Description charter is limited to the scope of WSDL 1.1, whereas the
Architecture group is not.

David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard
Telephone: +1.617.253.1273