Introduction, and 3/21 regrets

From: Scott Vorthmann <scottv@tibco.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 15:46:27 -0500
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

My name is Scott Vorthmann, and I will be representing TIBCO Software
to the Web Services Architecture WG.

I am a Senior Architect for TIBCO, and have been working with many
others in the company to enable web services throughout the TIBCO
product line.  I have been working in XML technologies since 1999,
when I joined Extensibility, which was subsequently acquired by TIBCO
in 2000.  My original role at Extensibility gave me a solid basis in
XML and schemas, and my role in TIBCO has been to foster XML
standards compliance in all TIBCO products.

I agree to participate as per the charter
http://www.w3.org/2002/01/ws-arch-charter

I regret that I will be unable to attend this weeks call.  I look
forward to getting involved next week.

Regards,
Scott

--
Scott Vorthmann                     scottv@tibco.com
Senior Architect                     office: 919 969 6513