RE: D-AG0017 - Business Infrastructure

Mark,

	I fail to understand your issue with ebXML and BTP for that
matter. They follow SOAP over HTTP. The points you are raising are basic
to SOAP over HTTP rather than to BTP or ebXML.

	Also your term "web services protocol" is a little vague. Isn't
it SOAP/HTTP ? There is no "web services protocol" per se.

	Third, what exactly is wrong ? They use HTTP POST as a transport
mechanism, which looks Ok to me.

	I will lok into the issue of BTP introdicung new application
semantics. My first impression is "why not". But it is a WAG, I will dig
into it and think more, in the mean time would appreciate any thoughts.

cheers