RE: Transactions

Mark,

Can you outline in what (or some :-) ways BTP is "inconsistent with Web
architecture", and what it would mean to be "Web architecture friendly" ?

BTP has always been designed to be, and in our view would, fit in with any
plausible Web service architecture (though not restricted to WS)

I'm editting the spec - but the current spec is targetted on implementation
and does not include the full overview and model, which will be more
digestible. The TC plan a complete review draft, and an accompanying primer
for 1 April.

In the mean time, a 5-page paper on BTP from Choreology (presented at HPTS
in October) is at http://www.choreology.com/~btp.

Peter

Peter Furniss
Chief Scientist, Choreology Ltd